President & CEO of Catholic Charities
Merry Christmas from all of us at Catholic Charities, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support of our work this past year.
Each year I look forward to Christmas dinner with my brother and his family. One of our favorite traditions is watching It’s a Wonderful Life – it always makes us think about how “each man’s life touches so many other lives.”
This Christmas, I’m truly grateful that your life has touched the many families and individuals we served this year. You have my heartfelt appreciation, and I am praying for you and your family as I celebrate Mass tonight.
May God bless you and your loved ones this Christmas!
More Catholic Charities!Our staff blesses their community and the people they serve with their enthusiasm to help where help is most needed. Here's a few vignettes of families who last month felt hopeless, but with Catholic Charities' help can enjoy a holiday full of anticipation for a bright new year.
|Snapshot from our Kennedy School's annual party!|
- Case manager at Family Preservation successfully encouraged a client to seek treatment for his alcohol addiction. He's been in denial about it for three years, and his wife and mother are thrilled he's finally getting help!
- A mom, 28 weeks pregnant, came to Sanctuaries for Life. She was unable to afford prenatal care. She was so stressed she had stopped eating, but once she learned they could help her appetite returned, and she was able to hear her unborn baby's heartbeat for the very first time!
- A homeless family that had been living in their van moved into the safety of Angel's Watch Shelter.
- 11 women in our emergency shelters moved into apartments last month. They feel blessed this year to truly be home, in their own homes, for the holidays!
- We can only do what we do with your help!
- Get Involved - volunteer opportunities are available in the new year!
- Make a donation to support our work